VP eCommerce, TNF Americas
As the TNF Americas VP of eCommerce, you will drive and adapt the global digital vision for all aspects of The North Face’s Americas eCommerce business. This role is responsible for creating the optimal consumer journey while delivering revenue goals. The position has P&L responsibility for a rapidly growing business unit.
Reporting to the GM Americas, you will combine analytics, key insights and creativity to set a vision for our digital future and then mobilize the Americas team to achieve the desired results. You will have the opportunity to be the voice of the consumer across all TNF Americas digital touch-points and drive innovation, including adoption of new digital technology.
You will also partner with the Global North Face VP of Digital, Global Technology, and Digital Marketing to create a best-in-class digital ecosystem that elevates the consumer experience and delivers on TNF America’s revenue goals and growth plans.
1. Drive and adapt the global digital strategy as a part of the overall TNF Americas strategy to ensure that we meet our ambitious goals for the region
2. Manage the P&L for the Americas eCommerce business unit
3. Oversees channel development strategies, architecture, and infrastructure requirements to ultimately fulfill eCommerce business strategy while remaining current with the latest eCommerce trends and technology to keep the site at the forefront and ahead of competition
4. Collaborates with respective departments on the integration of marketing, product, creative and merchandising to bring the fullest expression of the TNF brand to life digitally
5. Identifies and implements third-party solutions for customer acquisition, conversion and website optimization with a strong customer focus and strategic positioning to follow industry trends and to keep a "finger-on-the-pulse" of the customer base and competition
6. Develops strategies to deliver financial plans (sales, margin, contribution, inventory turns) including analyzing sales and productivity of items/categories to communicate results and to create action plans
7. Partner with Finance, Marketing and Planning Department to forecast weekly/monthly sales, margins and review financial roll-ups
8. Deliver omni-channel consumer and brand experiences that build meaningful customer loyalty for the Americas Region
9. Develop and maintain strong networks of cross functional partners, competitors, and technology providers
Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or equivalent experience – MBA Preferred
15+ years of experience and a proven track record as a high performing talent demonstrating drive, ambition, business acumen, and emotional intelligence with 10+ years in a leadership role
10+ years of eCommerce experience
5 years of retail buying/merchandising experience
Demonstrated success managing a P&L for a growing business
Successful experience and proven track-records with digital, internet and web production as well as traditional product marketing and strategy experience
Demonstrated knowledge of best-in-class CX, UX, and digital commerce architectures and technology
Understanding of impact and implications of division decisions on other components of an omni-channel business model
Demonstrated ability to facilitate and lead multi-tasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
Proven ability to advocate a point of view to peers and upper management
Experience developing performance metrics
Possess strong presentation, listening, verbal and written communication skills
Experience with web/catalogue design
$235,872.00 USD - $353,808.00 USD annually
This position is eligible for additional compensation awards that may include an annual incentive plan, sales incentive, or commission potential. Specific details of the additional compensation eligibility for this position will be provided during the recruiting and interview process.
This is position is eligible to participate in a Long-Term Incentive Plan. Specific details of the plan will be provided during the recruiting and interview process.
Benefits at VF Corporation:
You can review a general overview of each benefit program offered, including this year's medical plan rates on www.MyVFbenefits.com and by clicking Looking to Join VF? Detailed information on your benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Please note, our pay ranges are determined and built from market pay data. In determining the specific compensation for this position, we comply with all local, state, and federal laws.