The Supply Planner will manage relationships with our global sales team and ensure forecast accuracy and global inventory is managed accordingly. This position will also manage the global order and delivery cycle while working closely with Product Line Managers and Item Master to ensure that all SKU’s are properly managed in our global ERP system.
• Conduct category sales and operations planning sessions with cross-functional members including Product Line Managers to align on issues and actions and track progress through to execution weekly
• Partner with Sales, Finance to provide current status of business through detailed reporting on a daily basis, in a summarized manner for senior leaders
• Provide analytical data on global inventory and sell-through to cross-functional teams for line planning
• Synthesize data from Pivot Link, APO, Global LTS and Sales budgets to generate global buy-plan for the year.
• Communicate available and needed global inventory and move as needed
• Analyze forecasts to plan capacity based on historical order dates and subsidiary capacity requests.
• Update and present monthly forecast and production targets/actuals to executive team
• Build and maintain forecast sheet on FTP site
• Build workbook accurately and on time. Communicate updates and manage FTP site
• Analyze production delays with Supply Chain Management team to ensure that customer and sales needs are met to avoid airfreight.
• Lead x-functional meetings between Sales & CS to manage Supply Review after peak-PO placement period
• Participate in monthly US buy meeting with US Sales Manager & Sales Analyst
• 3 years purchasing and or production planning experience
• Experience in SAP or like MRP system
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Advanced skills in MS systems, including Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independent of close supervision
• Import customs compliance familiarity and working knowledge of INCO-terms
• BA/BS degree in business administration, purchasing or related field
• Experience in finished goods manufacturing operations
• Knowledge of SAP and MRP systems
• Outdoor or Snow sports enthusiast