Love motorcycles? Icon Motosports, located in Portland, Oregon, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our industry-leading motorcycle equipment design team. We seek an individual who will work with the product design and development groups to produce graphics and seasonal marketing campaigns for web, social, and catalog. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, passionate person with strong conceptual, production, and design skills. Motorcycle riding experience is very desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Capable of taking a design from concept to final execution
• Proven ability to produce printed product catalogs, print ads, technical literature, and packaging.
• Work with Design Director, staff designers, photographers, and marketing staff to meet design demands and crucial deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple jobs/priorities/deadlines.
• In-depth knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
1-3 years experience as a print designer with a design firm or as part of an in-house design department.
BA in Graphic Design
Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, and Prescription Drug Coverage, 401(k) Plan, Paid Holidays, Vacation Pay, Personal Absence Days, and Life insurance available
Nothing in this job description restricts ICONs right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation DBA Icon Motosports is an equal-opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees http://downloads.lemansnet.com/docs/LeMans_Corporation_CCPA_Employee_Privacy_Notice.pdf