The Premiums & Apparel Coordinator must source quality merchandise for the use of Sales and Marketing teams while being mindful of deadlines, pricing and Monster Energy standards. Concise communication must be maintained at all times with requesting and approving parties as well as purchasing, shipping and the vendors utilized. They must be organized and ensure that the products sourced arrive at the needed destination on time.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist in coordinating meetings and related administrative needs such as meeting scheduling and logistical planning.
• Manage mail and package shipping duties when necessary.
• Assist pulling product when needed for events, athletes and/or expos.
• Keep POS and Dealer Loader order forms and catalogs up to date.
• Source quality premium and apparel items for APAC region.
• Accumulate necessary documentation, draft and submit purchase orders.
• Track the approval, execution, delivery and payment of submitted purchase orders to completion.
• Be mindful of price points and identify suitable product that falls within given budgets.
• Ensure premium and apparel items is of acceptable quality and meets the standards set by the Brand department
• Verify that selected vendors are in compliance with legal department’s requirements.
• Coordinate between the art department and vendors to ensure artwork is approved and compatible with developed product.
• Acquire appropriate approvals for development and purchase from executive management.
• Coordinate with Logistics team and selected vendor to ensure exported items are compliant with country requirements and proper documentation is obtained.
• Review Order Forms and Orders submitted to Customer Service to determine best method to fulfill order.
• Draft and submit check requests for any services rendered.
• Submitting PO invoices when necessary as well as following up on status of payment to ensure vendor is paid accordingly and timely.
• Updating/ Maintaining reports (WIP, General/ Intl’l Inventory Spreadsheet, Dealer Loaders Report, SAP).
• Perform other support duties as needed.
• Manage Pre-Production &Top of Production samples archive.
• Assisting Country Managers and Int’l Executives with instant Premium and Apparel request for travel.
• Traveling when needed.
• Must be able to speak and write Spanish fluently.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have strong “people” skills and be able to work with all levels of individuals internal and external to the
• Must have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
• Must have strong sense of urgency.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize to ensure all tasks are completed
by the due date.
• Must be able to prioritize any and all request.
• Project Management experience