Position Summary: The candidate will lead/perform the monthly closing process for assigned portions of the international division: complete financial reporting requirements and prepare financial and operational analysis from international operations. Develop processes and procedures to enhance the reporting process and provide support to management on a proactive basis.
Candidate must possess skills to comprehend complex international business strategies and transactions and record such
events in accordance to GAAP.
Essential Job Functions:
• Oversees the accounting and financial activities of the assigned international division
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Processes divisional journal entries and the related balance sheet reconciliations
• Facilitate and complete monthly/quarterly/annual tax filings
• Liaison with local employees/vendors/legal counsel/customer/other departments for any
accounting/tax/invoicing/debit credit memos/payments/compliance needs
• Liaison with other departments for custom clearing documents, renewal of business/car licenses and insurance
• Assist with financial and tax audits
• PNL flux analysis
• Other projects as assigned
• High proficiency in spoken and written Spanish required
• BS in Accounting/Finance. CPA/MBA a plus
• Four+ years of diverse experience in Accounting/Finance/Auditing, preferably in multinational company
• SAP experience preferred
• Experience in the consumer products, licensing and /or entertainment preferred
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal direction from manager to accomplish objectives
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
• Ability to work under stress and meet assigned deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and
external customer/vendor/agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results