WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a critical member of the Nike Korea Marketing team - the Editorial Manager will help shape the future of one of the world’s most iconic brand by delivering the daily voice of inspiration and innovation that helps athletes across Korea make sport a daily habit.
In this role, you will work with multidisciplinary squads of designers, narrators and producers to execute end-to-end creative across all Nike Korea channels.
You will lead strategic and creative development of Nike’s 365 Brand Voice, collaborating across multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that all work is executed against the Nike Korea Brand strategy and delivers against business priorities. You will be the primary creative partner to the Nike Consumer Direct Marketing team and are responsible to drive and lead best in class creative work in key areas of Nike’s Brand Architecture.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Work fully end-to-end, including strategy, ideation, and execution to deliver best-in-class editorial content across varied formats.
• Develop the Nike Korea editorial strategy, to drive daily engagement and retention through storytelling within the Nike ecosystem.
• Partner with Consumer Direct Marketing counterparts to craft the strategic vision and be able to distill that further to a sharp creative strategy that is inspiring and actionable.
• Partner closely with the APLA and Global Consumer Direct / 365 studios to create impactful content for Nike’s Digital Platforms, Look-books, Editorial Franchises, Performance and Membership Marketing.
• Steward end-to-end development of creative against Nike-identified moments (Member Days, Gifting, Children’s Day, etc.).
• Filling gaps when creative will not be delivered by Global or Geo.
• Create and deliver best-in-class creative to fuel O2O journeys across the Nike Ecosystem (emails, .com, Nike apps, etc.) to connect seamless digital and physical journeys.
• Partner with the Nike Korea Consumer Direct Marketing team, to align and plan against 13-Week Journey needs. Powering consumer journeys through the one Nike creative direction, adapted for local needs.
• Advise the Nike Korea Consumer Direct Marketing team as we unite the marketplace across direct and partners, to align and plan against multi-brand MPU needs ( digital + stores ).
• Work in a consumer-led, end-in-mind manner to determine the elements that will best deliver the creative idea across both the traditional and digital landscape, as well as in new and emerging methods of engaging with consumer, ensuring the work is inspiring, impactful, and innovative.
• Develop, nurture, and progress key external agency partner relationships.
• Work closely with Planning, Operations, Production, and Finance colleagues to ensure work is delivered on-time and on budget.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will partner with the Editorial Director and your teammates across Brand Narrative & Experience, Art Direction, Operations and Production, as well as the larger creative team across our Global, Geo, and City studios, colleagues across the Consumer Brand and Consumer Direct Marketing groups, key business functions like Legal, Business Affairs, and Finance, as well as external agency partners.