You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
About the Job
We are seeking a hybrid professional to support our team as a Key Account Manager and Marketing Coordinator. This position is responsible for delivering sales to plan and owning key account business.
• Focus on Direct Key accounts management
• Coordinate potential sales networking structure (Agents, B2B, etc.)
• Develop and drive execution of strategic business plans for each account, showing progress year on year in terms of business, product presentation, and Brand Experience.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly & annual KPIs
• Handle direct contact and negotiate plans with biggest / top Italian account (Rinascente, Ramonda, Coin, Cisalfa …) with the support of the wholesale lead
• Develop and execute long term strategic business plans to grow Net revenues and profitability to ensure the Brand positioning and assortment segmentation strategies
• Plans will include doors development, space and location optimization, assortment segmentation, marketing initiatives, Terms & Conditions
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
• Reach account annual plan – execute seasonally and yearly plans.
• Generate sales opportunities
• Provide feedback regarding accounts needs to merchandise, planning, and sales leads.
• Move fast to Ensure Brand strategy implementation in the country
• Manage and provide support to sales agents – review portfolio and opportunities
• Degree in Finance and/or Business Administration and proven experience in sales of at least 5 years and management
• Retail/Apparel Industry knowledge is a plus
• Proven track record in achieving sales targets
• Fluent in Italian and English
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
• 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
• Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
• Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
• Paid Family Leave
Currently, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment, except in those jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions that may be required by applicable law, will be approved when properly supported. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.
LOCATIONMilan, ItalyFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.