You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Beyond Yoga.
As the Payroll Specialist Benelux, you will execute payroll administration on a monthly basis and prepare employment reports in an accurate, timely and customer orientated manner, in line with local reporting needs for the Netherlands and for Belgium (corporate and stores).
About the Job:
• Assist and support the Payroll & Benefits North Cluster Lead with monthly, yearly and ad hoc projects related to payroll and Time & Attendance processes
• Ensure payroll activities adhere to documented SOX requirements, internal SOPs and internal & external audit requirements and agreed control mechanisms are properly executed
• Provide front line support towards Managers and Employees regarding Payroll Queries
• Ensure correct application of social legislation
• Coordinate in conjunction with the Payroll & Benefits North Cluster Lead all payroll related escalations and issues
• Maintain and update payroll related electronic and paper records and files
• Support administrative tasks related to the preparation and processing of monthly payroll runs
• Administer all day-to-day payroll activities in line with tax and social security requirements
• Time & Attendance Management across Corporate Office and Retail for both the Netherlands and Belgium
• Administer the enrollment of extra-legal benefits
• Ensure correct and timely payroll payout to all employees, social security organizations and tax authorities, and correct and timely reporting to local and global finance teams
• Make sure that the year-end process is optimally supported through timely input of year-end data in the payroll system and processed in an accurate way
• Maintain a smooth collaboration with Payroll & Benefits North Cluster Lead, the Payroll Provider, the local HR and Finance team and the Compensation & Benefits team
• Provide clear communication, assistance, and support to the local HR team and employees about collective or individual changes
• Ensure exit calculations are done in line with local legislation and company internal guidelines in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensure up to date payroll filing compliant with internal & external audit requirements, SOX requirements and payroll SOPs
• Studied Human Resources, Social Legislation, or Law (or equivalent by experience)
• At least 3 years of experience in a comparable or related function
• Knowledge of relevant labor law and social legislation
• High work standards & sense for confidentiality
• Resilient and able to work under tight deadlines
• Team player who is able to establish good relationships with colleagues and employees
• Excellent communication skills for relaying important information to colleagues and employees
• Excellent administration and organizational skills
• Customer-oriented and systems oriented
• Analytical & numerical ability
• Fluent in Dutch and English, French would be commended
• Exposure to an international work environment is an asset
• Workday knowledge is an asset
• Time & Attendance and or payroll systems implementation experience is a plus
LOCATIONAmsterdam, NetherlandsFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.