You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our global Levi's® team. You'll help design solutions that serve the needs of our globally distributed direct-to-consumer (DTC) customers. You have the unique blend of technical knowledge with Enterprise Order Management System (EOM) and eCommerce platforms.
Once the order has been placed, the DTC core systems take charge of it and move it along the lifecycle. As a Technical Lead, you will own what we refer to as backend systems - order capture and processing, inventory reservation and systemic replenishment, fulfillment and delivery expectation, payment settlement & refunds, tax calculations along with post-purchase operations such as returns & exchanges and all the related third-party integrations. You must have a good understanding of the globally distributed DTC (Direct to Consumer) ecosystems, be able to identify leading/trending technology ideas, communicate your findings effectively, build technical solutions, and deliver projects.
Order Management - Manhattan is our Order Management System (OMS). You will be an expert in Enterprise Order Management Application, ensuring that orders are processed efficiently. Ship from Store and Pick up from Store is also one of our cores omni fulfillment options. We process final payment when the order has shipped. You are responsible for supporting the final settlement and financial reconciliation between OMS and ERP systems. You are responsible for supporting data supply to reporting & analytics systems and to data lake including a subject matter expert level knowledge on OMS data sets
About the Job:
• Participates in technical requirements elicitation and definition, implementation, and performance analysis
• Leads business process analysis on portfolio wide projects. Communicates with management and users on all projects, support, or analysis tasks. Leads in the creation of the design, testing strategies and test plans, sustainment strategies and training guides.
• In the implementation phase, serves as a key member of the solution delivery team, facilitating requirements/design phase by collaborating with system integrator and other technical experts to develop solution and functional design documents to enable the development of final solution
• Ensures design decisions support the long-term health of the IT ecosystem enterprise wide and do not lead to a short-term or isolated solution, including Code Reviews when appropriate
• Partners with other technical teams (middleware, database, infrastructure, etc.) to create interface documents and mappings.
• Additionally serve as OMS subject matter expert working with business partners to architect the 'best-fit' customer use cases across multiple enterprise systems.
• Collaboration with Solution Architects and business analysts to implement and extend the OMS / Omnichannel capabilities across Levi.
• Troubleshoots as required to help Production Support or Project Team
• Engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously and keeps the timelines intact
• Self-learner and networking skills that are required to be successful in this role given the matrixed ecosystem and related teams. Works through ambiguity and independently.
• Analyses and documents technical requirements and design
• Manages Vendors & 3rd Party Service Providers and holds them accountable
• You hold a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related experience
• You have 3+ years of application development experience with Manhattan EOM/ IBM Sterling OMS
• You have 4+ years of Retail domain Experience
• You have hands on experience with one or more technologies such as React/Angular, Java, Spring boot, services oriented, and full-stack technologies; XML, XSD, File Transfers, PL/SQL
• You are an expert in various integration patterns: web services, REST API and other synchronous/asynchronous integration mechanisms, knowledge API Management and building scalable Web APIs
• You have experience working in Waterfall, Agile/Kanban, SAFe project implementation methodology
• You are familiar with relational and NoSQL databases, integrations, and security
• You are familiarity with cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services(AWS)/Azure/GCP
• You are ready for working flexible work hours to match global project implementations and team interactions
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
• 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
• Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
• Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
• Paid Family Leave
Currently, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment, except in those jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions that may be required by applicable law, will be approved when properly supported. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.
LOCATIONSan Francisco, CA, USAFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.