Sales Stylist are responsible for implementing a variety of functions and procedures relating to customer service, sales, merchandising, and store operations.
• Show a thorough understanding of Levi Strauss & Company’s history and heritage
• Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
• Provide exceptional customer service to every Levi’s® Store customer using The 3C’s of Success: Connect, Consult & Close
• Meet or exceed established store and individual sales and performance goals daily
• Comply with Levi’s® Stores cash handling guidelines
• Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs
• Assist stock associates with replenishment and security tagging of merchandise on the selling floor as needed
• Assist in pricing of merchandise as needed
• Assist in physical inventory and cycle counts
• Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levi’s® Stores visual presentation standards and general housekeeping procedures
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, squatting, and bending
• Minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred
• High school diploma or GED preferred
LOCATIONSilverthorne, CO, USAFULL TIME/PART TIMEPart timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.