This position will be dedicated to creating and executing digital marketing strategies to maximize reach, resonance and results of Amazon Marketing Services, Paid Social, Video, Display and Email campaigns that deliver on branding, acquisition, conversion and retention goals.
• • Please note this job is available in Oakland, Calif. -OR- Boulder, Colo.• •
You’re a well-rounded digital marketing professional and aspiring leader. Self-motivated, creative and a great communicator who is passionate about the outdoors, and driving consumer engagement. You're knowledgeable in social media marketing, Amazon Marketing Services, email and search marketing. You know that marketing is a mix of strategy and tactics; mindful of both brand image and the need to drive sales. You are highly organized with an attention to detail, working well unsupervised and able to keep up with the demands of daily responsibilities and long-term growth initiatives.
• Responsible for managing the company’s comprehensive digital marketing acquisition strategy that supports the brand image, product, and key messaging; including PPC, display, SEO, email, paid social, etc.
• Develop and implement digital advertising budget (Amazon, social, email, search) to increase engagement and support brand's overall strategic marketing plan and sales goals while maintaining ACOS & ROAS goals
• Effectively own all high level channel planning and strategy as well as daily campaign performance optimizations, workflow, and audience growth goals
• Manage the day-to-day execution and optimization of all AMS initiatives; assist in managing and analyzing Amazon catalog, A+ product pages, store front
• Assist in maintaining the brand’s website, managing relationships with development partners for highly technical tasks
• Coordinate the deployment process for all of blog, home page, product page, landing page, and shop page content with appropriate meta data, tracking and tagging
• Work alongside Creative team to develop in-house advertising content in the form of landing pages, videos, display ads, blog articles, social campaigns, etc.
• Align KPI’s, track and provide performance metrics for all digital channels; work with leadership to implement necessary changes for optimization
• Monitor and work with CS to respond to consumer activity on forums and social pages/groups