Canyon is the world’s leading manufacturer of road, mountain, triathlon, urban, and fitness bikes. Our direct-to-consumer approach and desire to inspire riders to ride set us apart from our competitors in the cycling world. Constantly exploring new paths enables us to stay ahead of the game and drives us forwards as a pioneer in our industry. Now more than ever, we are on the lookout for talented individuals who are prepared to help us shape the future of cycling through positive customer experience.
The digital marketing team at Canyon Bicycles USA plays an integral role in the customer acquisition and retention process across all sales. To make this department even more seamless and sharpened, we are looking to add a Paid Media Manager who has direct experience in Google Ads and Meta Ads Manager campaign management, and the strategies that define the ongoing optimization of these programs. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, data-driven, openly creative, and possess a laser-sharp focus on creating efficiencies, growth, and optimization. Working in conjunction with our Campaign Marketing Manager and Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to implement campaigns and projects that drive revenue and hit sales targets for each channel.
Summary of Role and Responsibilities
• Manage Google Ads and Meta Ads Manager campaigns and how they fit into achieving the business goals
• Grow the paid search customer acquisition program to reach channel revenue goals
• Manage campaigns for growth: the ability to create ad copy, understands bid strategy management and the proper functions for each, keyword expansion and optimization, and landing page a/b testing and optimization
• Leverage data to make better decisions for paid and organic search and provide omnichannel insights
• Analyze performance to make the proper optimizations and report valuable insights back to the team on a regular cadence
• Work with various divisions to produce campaigns tailored to each phase of the customer journey
• Build KPIs for the managed channels that include market competition, keyword authority/ranking, and key business growth
• Create a test-and-learn strategy with a roadmap of experiments and initiatives to increase performance of acquisition, conversion, and retention
• Partner with Global SEO in optimizing the search landscape
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 3+ Years of experience in strategy, planning, and execution of Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns
• Basic understanding of technical and content SEO, with an understanding of the impacts of each
• Proficiency in Digital Marketing Platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta Ads Manager and DV360) with in-depth knowledge of best practices for campaign structure, bid strategies, and optimization, keywords.
• Passion for analysis and reporting using Native Marketing Platform, Google Analytics, Data Studio. Bones for experience using Quantum Metrics and SEO tools.
• Proven record of successful deployment of Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns from start to finish and review stages
• Experience with budgets and media planning to provide success across all business goals
• Excellence in digital communications including web, email, social media, mobile – and more
• Proficiency in MS Office suite
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding and/or willingness to engage with the Cycling, MTB, and Outdoor Industry