Since our origins in 2000, 7DIAMONDS has been recognized as a fashion-forward lifestyle brand that upholds the highest standards of quality. Our garments go the distance, sourced from premium fabrics to guarantee our customers a comfortable, durable fit. We place a tremendous focus on sophisticated design, giving our fullest attention to even the smallest details.
Candidate must possess strong graphic design skills for accessories. You will work closely with our production and design teams. As a graphic designer you will be expected to create new ideas and further evolve 7Diamonds.
• Custom apparel design across all categories: Concept through production
• Trend-interpretation and market research as related to product and overall brand identity
• Close cooperation with Senior Designer and Product Developer
• Create artworks, tech packs and spec garments for different product categories
• Strong knowledge with current and upcoming future trends
• Collaborate with other departments to manage workloads and meet deadlines
Required Experience and Skills:
We want a team member who can macromanage and work independently but can also be a team player when necessary. We want to provide you with an environment to be creative and design new and intriguing pieces.
• A creative thinker with a passion for design that strives for innovation.
• Must be highly motivated and can handle multiple to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to take and give creative direction.
• Must be a team player and receptive to constructive feedback.
• Ability to collaborate with different departments and support their needs.
• A creative mindset and familiar with current market trends for creative application. Such as graphics, advertising, fashion, entertainment, and market trends.
• At least 3 years of experience as a graphic designer.
• Expert knowledge of all design related programs on Macintosh platform including Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Office.
• Solid portfolio demonstrating a range of work and sound understanding of design fundamentals.
• A driven individual with a passion for the fashion industry.
• Ability to keep up to date with current trends, competitors, and act on opportunities in a timely manner.
What to Expect:
We want to get to know you. In order to do so, we’ll be running a two-step interview process. The first part is to learn about you and what kind of dynamic and personality you can bring to our team. The second part is a technical interview: we want to see how you work on the computer and your skills. Overall, we want to make sure that you are the perfect fit for our brand!
Please submit resume and portfolio or link to portfolio through Malakye.com