Alpinestars U.S. Headquarters Is Hiring. Here are the jobs and useful information
February 14, 2022
Alpinestars is an icon in motorsports and beyond. The company started out making hiking and ski boots in Asolo, Italy which is inland from Venice, Italy and in the foothills of the Italian Dolomite mountains where many ski and outdoor companies started and located. Shortly after being founded in 1963 Alpinestars switched it’s focus to making boots for powersports, and expanded from there to make the most advanced, highest quality racewear for powersports and eventually into every day apparel and more. The company keeps it’s R&D efforts top-secret and drives innovation in the market place.
Alpinestars U.S. headquarters is located in Torrance, California. When they hire, the come to Malakye. Here are some useful fast facts to soak up before you apply to their open jobs, linked below.
1. Alpinestars was founded in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo and is currently run by his son, Gabriele Mazzarolo.
2. Founded as a maker of ski & hiking boots Alpinestars pivoted to produce motorcross boots and has expanded to make everything from boots and protective gear to casual wear for Auto, all moto racing disciplines, road, touring, urban, mountain bike, casual, and a women's fashion line.
3. The main office and R&D facility remain in northern Italy and the U.S. operations are headquartered in Los Angeles, Ca. which is a significant operation that also has a well-established R&D division.
4. When you apply to jobs with Alpinestars, read the description and requirements closely to make sure you’re a good fit for the job, and then let them know about your passion for the work you do and the brand you’ll be joining.
5. Connect with people that work at the company and in the department you’re interested to ask questions to help you gain an insider’s perspective and position yourself as the answer / the person to hire.