I am a graphic designer out of Southern California who specializes in branding & identity, motion graphics, package design, illustration, UX/UI design, poster design, and presentation building. My work includes
freelance graphic design for individual clients and design firms. My personal projects typically
have a bold, grimy, pop-art vibe. I am also a skilled illustrator, writer, and visual merchandiser. I hold a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from California State University, Long Beach.
I am seeking a creative role within an exciting and dynamic design firm or in-house team. I am a creative individual that brings vision, experience, a strong work ethic, and a positive attitude. I am motivated, a fast learner, and I am ready to work.
My Graphic Design experience includes:
• Logo Design
• Packaging Design
• Motion Graphics
• UX/UI Design
• Business Card, Letterhead, Stationery Design
• Menu Artwork and Layout
• Catalog Layout
• Flyers & Poster Artwork and Layout
• Ad Campaign Concept and Artwork
• T-Shirt and Apparel Graphics
• Book Covers
I have collaborated on agency-sponsored projects for companies such as Designory and Edenspiekermann. I am currently partnered with a non-profit to create policy advocacy campaigns.
I have I have 12 years of experience in visual merchandising and merchandise management. I am able to confidently interpret & implement a national brand strategy.
Working for large and small companies has given me a very diverse background that includes creative work and operations management:
• Managed $8 million inventory, totaling over $13 million in gross sales.
• Drafted seasonal selling floor plans, planned vendor adjacencies. Outlined and executed floor moves through organization,
establishing deadlines, allocating resources.
• Managed, scheduled, trained, coached and set priority for team of direct-reports.
• Planned merchandise setup for monthly promotions, bi-quarterly selling events. Set promotional & sale signage.
• Created shops to differentiate lifestyle concepts or vendor identity within department store setting. Forecasted production needs,
sourced orders of supplies and equipment.
• Interpreted national brand and campaign strategy and implemented them in local setting.
• Identified trends, styled mannequins and updated fashion statements, setup pop-up trend shops. Set cosmetics events and
• Managed warehouse, shipping receiving operations. Processed shipments, managed receiving team, placed merchandise on sales
floor, organized stockroom.
• Planned and painted murals